Friday, April 25, 2014

proclaim

Gospel  MK 16:9-15

When Jesus had risen, early on the first day of the week,
I've Appeared first to Mary Magdalene,
out of Whom I had driven seven demons.
She went and Told his companions Who were mourning and weeping.
When They Heard That I was alive
and . Had been seen by her, They did not believe After This I Appeared in another form . to two of them walking along on their way to the country They returned and Told the others, . but They did not believe them Either But later, as Were Eleven at the table, I Appeared to them and rebuked them for unbelief and hardness of Their heart had not Because They Believed Those who saw him after I Had been raised. 've said to them, "Go into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature. "











No comments:

Post a Comment